In the last few years, brain research has provided groundbreaking insights into management, motivation and behavioural change of employees. This knowledge on one hand gives us the opportunity to lead in a brain-friendly manner. On the other hand, it helps us understand how behaviour and actions of employees can be influenced.
Communication is an art and, as with all the other arts, success is not achieved by talent alone, but it is practice, practice, practice. In addition to good rhetoric and the appropriate appearance, successful communication also means being able to assess one’s interlocutors as well as possible – in negotiations, meetings, telephone calls or in conflict discussions.
Choose from the following and many other seminars on this topic:
- Increase your Personal Effectiveness
- Rhetoric and Presentation Training
- Business Etiquette for Young Professionals
- Intelligent Conflict Management
- Professional Calling
- Brain Selling – Sales Psychology
- Complaint Management and Guest Communication
Want to find out more?
Our inspire Company Service is here to answer all your questions.