With some customers, like Mayr-Melnhof, I have been working together for many years. You know the requirements of the company very well and can also openly discuss which trainings work well or where some readjustment is needed, e.g. if the group is not yet completely homogeneous. Continuous training also means continuous change and improvement. Open communication about this is very important to me.
Our company service team will advise and support you in the organisation of the training activities, from selection to evaluation of the courses. This is how we do it:
- Initial discussion and analysis of the training requirements
- Setting training content and goals
- Joint development of a training plan
- Cost estimate and clarification of subsidy opportunities
- Placement test / needs analysis of potential participants
- Training organisation and information for the participants (HR marketing)
- Start of trainings
- Feedback on training process
- Completion of training / tests and evaluation
- Conclusion and planning of further measures as required
In addition, inspire offers further supporting measures such as HR marketing or inspire education controlling.